Clinical Supervision for Professionals
LifePath Therapy Associates offers clinical supervision in a virtual group setting for new therapists seeking independent clinical licensure.
Becoming a therapist is hard. You deserve high quality mentorship, guidance, and support.
- First group meeting will be held Friday November 3rd, 2023 at 9:00 AM.
- Meets twice monthly for two hours on Fridays at 9:00 AM
- Small group with individual attention. Maximum number of five clinicians in the group at any time.
- Fully virtual.
- Our supervision group is being facilitated by Jack Lionberger, AM, LCSW.
- Our rate for group supervision is $45.00 per hour, or $85 per meeting.
- We offer a discounted rate for prepayment.
“The therapeutic process can be both incredibly rewarding and challenging. No matter the clinical lens that is applied, working with people is complex, and it can be intimidating to get started. No one can escape the complexity of people; the process of meeting them in some of their most difficult moments, and the inherent uncertainty, fear, and frustration that can come with it. Supervision is collaborative, warm, supportive, curious, open, generous, compassionate, and uncertain. The supervisor is the leader, the guide, but they are not the authority. No one can do this work alone, or at least not well. A good clinician needs others to learn, collaborate, create, vent, normalize, and challenge.”
Jack Lionberger, AM, LCSW
Interested in joining us?
We are actively recruiting clinicians to join our supervision group.
To get started contact our Intake Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.940.3655, ext 2 to schedule a 30-minute opening conversation with LifePath’s Clinical Supervision Coordinator, Colt Coffin, AM, LCSW.