Are you a teen feeling constantly on edge, overwhelmed by fears and worries?
Common Signs of Teen Anxiety
- Difficulty staying present
- Always on edge
- Avoidance of triggering experiences
- Trouble facing life’s challenges
- Fixation on memories or worries
- Low self-confidence and self-doubt
- Panic attacks, rapid breathing, racing heart
- Sleep and appetite changes
Our Approach to Teen Anxiety Counseling
Begin Teen Anxiety Counseling in Chicago, IL
Don’t face teen anxiety alone. Counseling can empower you to focus on what matters most. LifePath Therapy Associates has caring therapists specializing in teen anxiety. Reach out today for support.
Explore More Counseling Services
More Counseling Services
at LifePath Therapy Associates
Our therapists understand that people face a multitude of unique challenges across the lifespan, and we offer therapy services for grief and loss support, anxiety, depression, post traumatic stress and complex trauma, gender and sexuality, maternal mental health, teens, young adults, couples work, family therapy, and caregiver support, as well as many other specialized areas of focus. Reach out today to be matched with the therapist who is the best fit for you!