Identity & Self Esteem
Who am I?
What do I value in life?
How do I become the person I’ve always wanted to be?
Common Signs of Identity & Self-Esteem Challenges in Teens
- Exploration about self-identity
- Fluctuating self-esteem levels
- Struggles with body image
- Peer comparison and social pressure
- Difficulty expressing emotions
- Fear of judgment and rejection
- Perfectionism and fear of failure
- Relationship challenges
- Lack of self-compassion
- Emotional withdrawal or isolation
Begin Teen Counseling for Identity & Self-Esteem
Explore More Counseling Services
More Counseling Services
at LifePath Therapy Associates
Our therapists understand that people face a multitude of unique challenges across the lifespan, and we offer therapy services for grief and loss support, anxiety, depression, post traumatic stress and complex trauma, gender and sexuality, maternal mental health, teens, young adults, couples work, family therapy, and caregiver support, as well as many other specialized areas of focus. Reach out today to be matched with the therapist who is the best fit for you!