Please complete this form to schedule an appointment or get more information. We will be in touch as soon as possible and will do our best to accommodate your request.
Yes—what you say in our office stays in our office, within the limits of the law. Clients are protected by privacy regulations set forth by HIPAA.
Our office is located at 25 East Washington Street, Suite 1835 in the downtown Chicago loop.
Parking: The building offers reduced parking options. PARKING INFO
Public Transportation: The office is located very close to several train stops right in the heart of the Chicago loop. The Brown, Green, Orange, Pink, and Purple Line is at the Washington/Wabash stop right outside the building. Additionally, the Washington Blue line and Lake Red line are just a few short blocks away.
Rates & Insurance
If you would like to utilize your managed health care plan, please call your insurance’s customer service line and ask for Outpatient Mental/Behavioral Health. Inquire as to the following:
- What is the benefit eligibility for in-network and out-of-network providers?
- What is the co-payment or co-insurance amount?
- Is there an annual deductible for my plan?
- With a deductible, although your insurance may cover a percentage of the costs, you may have to pay a certain amount out-of-pocket until you meet your annual deductible.
- What is the percentage paid after the deductible is met?
Is pre-certification or authorization required? If so, LifePath Billing Department can discuss this with you more in detail.
You can elect for a self-pay, out of pocket fee, if you choose not to use your insurance benefits or if LifePath Therapy Associates is not an in-network provider. Payment by the patient is expected at the time of service. Self pay clients have the right to a Good Faith Estimate.